Hi there! And thanks for your interest in submitting a Guest Post to Top Outdoor Storage Sheds. Afterall, what's better than blogging about work sheds, outdoor storage solutions, DIY hobbies or man caves right?. So if you're into these topics like I am, then I welcome you to contact me and see if we can work out a guest blogger deal. I'm after well-written, unique content posts which will engage my current audience. Your article should provide hand tips, knowledge and reviews of outdoor storage equipment.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before submitting your post, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it will be beneficial to TopOutdoorStorageSheds.com readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not be published elsewhere.
- Your article must be a minimum of 750 words long.
- Posts may not be political or religious in nature.
- Be sure to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and readable English.
- Ensure any links are relevant to the topic and working.
- Product reviews are accepted, however do not include any affiliate links.
- Use of headings, bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes the reading experience much better.
- Include a short Author Bio with your article and link to your main website.
- Submit your proposed article via e-mail to email@example.com. Word document is my preferred format. Also include any images which you would like to show (however, these are not mandatory).
Guest posts are generally reviewed within 1 week and if accepted will be published within 3 weeks. For a small fee the Author will be given a link back to their site.
If you really want to impress me:
- I can't emphasise enough to proof read your article and ensure it has a good English reading flow. I'm happy to fix up minor amendments, however I will ask you to resubmit it if this process takes up too much of my time.
- If you really want to impress me, place 1 Internal link within the article that link to other pages or posts already on TopOutdoorStorageSheds.com. Again, this saves me time and gets your post published sooner.
- Include links to appropriate Amazon products that I can feature in the article.
- Headings, headings, headings! This is probably the main thing I'm constantly adding to the submissions I receive. Ensure you post has 1 x H1 heading (Title); at least 2 x H2 headings (Introduction and Conclusion); and H3 headings (Lists, Features, Pros and Cons, etc). If unsure, look at the most recently published articles.
Topics I Will Publish
If you're not 100% sure what to write about, here's a list of topics I'll be happy to publish on my site:
- Outdoor Sheds
- Top 10
- Budget sheds
- DIY sheds
- Shed Owner Tips
- Shed cleaning
- Shed storage items
- Shed maintenance
- Moving your shed
- Best uses for types of sheds
- Outdoor Storage
- Deck boxes
- Bike shed
- DIY Outdoor Decorating
- Hanging baskets
- Shed Accessories
- Work benches
- Tool corals
- Tool racks
How To Submit Your Guest Post
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email me your proposed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
- Your post in a word document (Google docs is also fine)
- Attach any relevant images
- A short author’s biography (2-3 sentences)
So what are you waiting for, get blogging and I look forward to receiving your submission. Tom.